- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
How to Book 3X More Meetings Inside Your Target Accounts
Juni 22 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmfree
Account planning is a ton of work.
So when your outbound efforts don’t book meetings, it ends up being a HUGE waste of time.
Here’s how to make sure you land meetings within every target account:
- Gather insights from ICs/managers and “take them up the chain” to executives (ground swelling)
- Go after low-hanging fruit (past employees of current clients, newly hired executives, etc.)
- Hyperfocus on prospects opening emails, engaging on LinkedIn, and watching videos
- Leverage warm intro opportunities with a tool like LinkedIn’s Team Link in Sales Navigator
- Focus on prospects viewing your web pages with a tool like ZoomInfo’s Websights
- Cut account planning time by half with a tool like Prolifiq
- Counterintuitive approach: Go for “no” so you can quickly disqualify an account and move on
Want more tactics to help you book 2-3x more meetings inside your target accounts?
Join me, Jack Gallo from Prolifiq, and Dan Strauss from ZoomInfo/Chorus on Wed. 6/22 at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
You’ll walk away with actionable strategies to immediately start booking more meetings.
What You’ll Learn
Landing meetings in your target accounts is good…but landing three times as many is better. Learn the blueprint for tripling meetings that’ll show you how to find, engage, and persuade key stakeholders faster and more efficiently than before.
Find the Most Important and
How to document the main stakeholders by level of influence and decision-making authority, using your CRM to do it faster than ever
Build Rapport and Get to the
How to tailor messaging that connects with customers – and convinces them to take the next step
Unlock More Meetings with Data
How to leverage data-driven insights to pinpoint and engage the contacts who are typically involved in a sales cycle
Use Your Team as a Force Multiplier
How to align AEs, SDRs, and other customer-facing team members to multiply reach and connection far beyond what you can do yourself