- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Hubspot RevOps Book Club with special guest Jeb Blount
März 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmfree
This special opportunity to meet best-selling author Jeb Blount and discuss Virtual Selling is limited to 100 participants. Be sure to show up early!
If you’re waiting for things to „get back to normal“ then skip this event. We’ll be discussing sales in the NEW hybrid world, AND our cameras will be ON.
If you or your sales team are wanting to be more effective in a selling climate that has drastically moved online this book, and the wisdom Jeb shares is exactly what you need to get a competitive edge. You’ll learn to:
- decrease „windshield time“ and increase productive sales time
- leverage video to really connect with leads
- when to use video vs. pick up the phone (YES we still need to do that)
- how to blow your competition out of the water with simple things that cost very little
- tips and tricks to counter the big pitfalls of virtual communication
About our book club:
This is not your mother’s book club. It’s not your boss‘ book club. It’s WAY more.
How it started
Other book clubs read books and talk about books. Hey, that’s cool, we like to do that too, but this group formed because we wanted to read sales, marketing, and service books that would help us grow our businesses, AND we wanted to put those books into practice. Not just talk here–ACTION. So we started out reading books, talking about them, and then holding each other accountable to put them into practice.
How it’s going
Then one day, someone said, „Hey, wouldn’t it be cool if we could ask the author about that?“ Yeah, that would be cool. So we did it! We reached out to the author of our next book and they were happy to join us. Now our book club is a rare opportunity to interact with and LEARN from the bestselling authors we read. These are BUSY in-demand professionals and they donate their time and talent to this book club because of our high-value, engaged membership.
What to expect:
- This is an interactive experience. Cameras on, real discussion, and real opportunities to grow. It’s NOT a webinar you can passively have running in the background. Show up ready to engage.
- We limit the number of participants to ensure that we have an interactive experience which means you need to show up on time or early if you want a chance to meet the author and learn from them.